Ex Nihilo Changelog v0.2.0
[v0.2.0] - 2022-08-23
- Fire spreading across wood / destruction (figure 1)
- Integrity for pixels at rest (figure 2)
- Refactored project into a neat sub-folder for future use
Ex Nihilo has now been wrapped up for the time being. This feels like a good place to leave it since there’s a nice foundation of features. I made a demo video showcasing everything that’s in it at the moment.
The code could use a bit of a clean up, but the general structure feels pretty solid.
- water equilibrium is pretty scuffed
- no resting mode / integrity to avoid uniform diagonals
- smoke needs to be slowed (vertical precision movement)
The rest can be found over on Trello.